You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your hips for comfort factor.
- During the long leg side sequence, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- Keep the torso stable during movement. Especially focus on this when we bring in those bigger movements, if you need, just make them smaller.
- Try to keep the hips stacked.
- For the back extension sequence, focus on squeezing the booty. When the torso is moving, keep your legs and feet on the Earth. When you begin to move the legs, look down to the Earth and lengthen the neck by slightly tucking the chin. Engage the quadriceps so you feel a lift of the knee cap, the movement of the leg happens from the hip down.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- The side body section of this class is perfect for you!
- When we begin to lay on the belly half way through (ar 4 minutes), instead you can do some leg and arm extensions in All 4’s position OR your own arms sequence. Then begin again with us at 7 minutes!