You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Your option for all standing movements is to use a chair or wall to help you balance.
Your option for Standing Splits is doing the same leg movements but from an All 4’s position.
- For Standing Toe Taps, ensure the standing leg has a micro-bend in the knee. Keep your heart open, eyes to the horizon and shoulders back. Keep the hips square and squeeze both booty cheeks.
- Booty Drops! You have extra support from your fingertips, so really try to drop that booty while keeping the core and leg muscles engaged.
Remember we inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth, like ‘shhhh’. This helps to engage the core.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Only once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise and you feel confident to move, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This is a great class for you and bubba.
- If you feel lightheaded in the Standing Splits, either stay upright and hold onto a chair, or take All 4’s and continue with the same leg movements.