You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a blanket or towel under your hip for extra comfort.
- During the oyster series, make sure your hips are stacked in alignment, one on top of the other. You can use your top hand to help you balance and always remember to squeeze that booty!
- HOT TIP: it’s always best to focus on your technique. Make the movement smaller until you get used to it, then you can always take it higher.
- Don’t forget to engage your core during the whole workout!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- No modifications required for this class, be sure to take it at your own pace and pause when you need.