You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a blanket or towel under your hip for extra comfort.
- During the oyster series, make sure your hips are stacked in alignment, one on top of the other. You can use your top hand to help you balance and always remember to squeeze that booty!
- When setting up your side body flow, ensure your bent knee is stacked directly under the hip.
- Ensure to engage your core each time you flow up through centre, this will protect your back.
- For your easy cross-legged sequence, make a box shape with your knees and hips, ensure to keep your feet flexed.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- The Pilates section is great for you and bubba.
- For Child’s Pose during Yoga, take the knees wide. Skip the lateral side stretch in Child’s Pose.