You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your upward facing dog (Urdva Mukha Svanasana), ensure that when you glide through your knees stay off the Earth. You squeeze the butt and the shoulders stay down, away from the ears. Hands should be directly under your shoulders.
- When you’re sweeping your foot through to between the hands from a downward-facing dog, feel free to use your hand to help pull your foot through. Eventually, with consistent practice, you will be able to do this unassisted.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Childs Pose (Balasana): take the knees a little wider to allow space for bubba.
- Upward Facing Dog (Urdva Mukha Svanasana): instead, practise one round of cat/cow breath and then press back to Downward Facing Dog.
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottonasana): take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart to allow space for baby.