You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Remember it’s all about taking it at your own pace. This flow is super slow, take it at your own pace. You can find a subtle stretch or an intense stretch, depending on how much you squeeze your knee in for gas releasing pose (Pawanmuktasana) and happy baby pose (Ananda Balasana).
- For bridge pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana), be sure to set it up right before you lift your butt. Lay on your back, soles of the feet flat on the Earth, knees hip-width apart. Take your arms long by your sides, you should be able to just tickle your heels with your fingertips. Before you raise the butt up toward the sky, squeeze your butt, press the soles of the feet into the Earth and THEN lift off one vertebra at a time.
- This is a great way to end your day! Prepare for bliss town!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottonasana): take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart to allow space for baby.
- Gas Releasing Pose (Pawanmuktasana): take the knees wide.
- Supine Twist: simply repeat the first twist, where both feet were mat distance and we drop the knees to either side. This creates an open twist.
- Double Pigeon: if your hips feel tight, simply take an easy cross-legged.
- Rather than rolling up from the Earth, simply roll to your left side and gently press yourself up.