You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your frog pose (Mandukasana), the knees go out as wide as possible, the feet point outward and ankles are in line with your knees. For a deeper stretch scoot your booty back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Plank: come down to your knees.
- Forward Folds: take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart.
- Childs Pose (Balasana): take the knees a little wider to allow space for bubba.