You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- The most common alignment issue in all 4s is when you sink into your grounded hip. Really focus on keeping your hips in alignment, parallel to the floor (except when Emma tells you to open up the hip to attitude). Be sure to squeeze both butt cheeks to help keep a solid alignment.
- As we always say, make the movement small to help you maintain alignment. Check out the tutorial in the Foundations for more details on getting your all 4s set up right!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Plank: keep knees on the floor, as per modification shown.
- Be sure to press pause when you need.