You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your hip for comfort factor.
- During all variations of Oyster, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- You can lay the head down on the bicep if you have a sore neck.
- Keep the hips stacked and squeeze the booty. Pull the belly in toward the backbone. Drop the ribs down toward the hips.
Focus on keeping the hips stacked, rather than the hip lifting higher.
- When moving to the inner thigh work, really press your grounded forearm into the Earth to ensure you don’t dump into the shoulder.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This is a great class for you and bubba! Yay for that! Remember, take it at your own pace and move with JOY!