You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During all variations of Oyster, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- You can lay the head down on the bicep if you have a sore neck.
- Keep the hips stacked and squeeze the booty. Pull the belly in toward the backbone. Drop the ribs down toward the hips.
- Focus on keeping the hips stacked, rather than the hip lifting higher.
- When sweeping from lateral bend into the back bend and heart opener, really ensure you squeeze your booty.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is perfect for you and bubba!