You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- If taking the Side Crow option, focus on drawing your abs in and up. Really spread your fingers and press your entire hand down. Look forward rather than down. Feel free to place a pillow in front if you feel a little fear of falling.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- During Side Crow and Chair Twist, simply hold the Chair Squat. Do not twist or attempt Side Crow.
- For Child’s Pose, take the knees wider and do not take a lateral stretch, simply hold in the centre.
- Otherwise this class is great for you!