Tune In Yin is bliss filled! Prepare to dive deep within to slow down the breath and steady the mind. You’ll stretch your entire body during this 28 minute class of long hold poses. Forward folds, lateral bends, hip openers and twists… ahhh everything you need right now. Thanks to MB Member Jazz from the USA for this class request!
- Try to welcome in a calm breath, in and out through the nose.
- Yin is all about accepting the shape that you make.
- Take the stretch to only about 70-80%, settle in and breathe.
- Try to find the comfort in the discomfort and notice how after time, the discomfort begins to melt away.
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- For Paschimottanasana: take the legs a little further apart to allow space for bubba.
- For Supine Twist: instead, lay on your back, bend your knees, feet on the Earth mat distance apart. Simply drop both knees to the right and look to the left. Hold and then repeat.