You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- The one thing to really keep in mind during this entire class is Rib to Hip connection. During all movement you want to feel like your drawing your bottom front ribs toward your hips and back to your spine. This will ensure you keep the core engaged.
- It’s always better to make the move smaller and keep your control, rather than make it bigger and lose your form.
- When moving to the Inner Thigh sequence, be sure you’re resting on the squishy part of your booty and your grounded elbow is directly under your shoulder.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is great for you and baby!