You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- The one thing to really keep in mind during this entire class is Rib to Hip connection. During all movement you want to feel like your drawing your bottom front ribs toward your hips and back to your spine. This will ensure you keep the core engaged.
- It’s always better to make the move smaller and keep your control, rather than make it bigger and lose your form.
- When moving to the Inner Thigh sequence, be sure you’re resting on the squishy part of your booty and your grounded elbow is directly under your shoulder.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- The abs sequence, while laying on your back is not suitable.
- Skip to the halfway point and do the side body, inner thigh movements!