You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During lunge, be sure to keep your feet on train tracks (hip distance) to help with your balance.
- When adding the twist during the lunge sequence, try to keep the hips square, the twist comes from the torso.
- For your Warrior 3 (Virabhadrasana 3), be sure to micro bend your standing leg, this will help you balance! When sweeping forward and backward, try to keep a steady gaze.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- During the Pilates lunge twist, leave the twist out and instead, just hold the lunge
- Forward Folds: start with the feet hip distance, or wider, to ensure there is space for bubba when you fold.