You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- When you’re planking, make sure your hands and fingers are planted on the ground, directly under the shoulders, press into the ground and at the same time micro bend the elbows so you do not lock out the joint.
- There should be one straight line from head to heels, the butt isn’t too high creating a ‘V’, but be careful to not let the booty sink.
- Pull your belly button in toward the backbone and this will help keep your booty at the right level.
- Keep the neck in neutral alignment, slightly tucking the chin, don’t let the head hang.
- Squeeze all the muscles in your legs and butt, you will feel the knee caps lift slightly.
- Press your heels back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is great for you and baby!
- Take the less challenging option that Carla shows during the entire class.
- When keeping your fingertips on the Earth during squat, instead, you may like to stand up right and squat, keeping the head above the heart to avoid any dizziness.
- For Childs Pose right at the end, take the knees wide to leave space for baby.