You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your hip for comfort factor.
- During the Oyster sequence, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- Keep the hips stacked and squeeze the booty! Pull the belly in toward the backbone.
- When moving to Oyster 4, try to not roll the top hip back, instead, make the movement smaller and more controlled.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- When we move into the crunch sequence, stick with leg movements only. This means leaving out any crunching movement. You can instead do alternative toe taps from table top. Otherwise, you can hop onto your knees and do your own quick arm sequence (think bicep curls, and shoulder presses!).