You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your hip for comfort factor.
- During all variations of Oyster, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- You can lay the head down on the bicep if you have a sore neck.
- Keep the hips stacked and squeeze the booty. Pull the belly in toward the backbone. Drop the ribs down toward the hips.
Focus on keeping the hips stacked, rather than the hip lifting higher.
- When moving to the inner thigh work, really press your grounded forearm into the Earth to ensure you don’t dump into the shoulder.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This is a great class for you and bubba! Yay for that! Remember, take it at your own pace and move with JOY!