You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a blanket or towel under your knees for extra cushion comfort.
- During our forward folds, we try to keep the shoulders down away from the ears and the heart space open, rather than curving the shoulders forward.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Childs Pose (Balasana): take the knees a little wider to allow space for bubba.
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottonasana): take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart to allow space for baby.