You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Try to breathe in and out through the nose to create focus and calm.
- For pyramid pose (Parsvottanasana), your feet are on train tracks, or hip distance apart. There is about a 1 metre distance between the front and back leg. Focus on squaring your hips, by pulling the front hip back and the back hip forward. Ground your feet into the Earth.Square your shoulders over the front thigh.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is great for you and bubba!
- When doing the twisted leg forward fold, instead, you may just need to take the feet hip distance to allow room for baby. Rather than turning on your toes, just hold the forward fold.