You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For the start of the practise, you can leave out the bounce and remain still in a slight squat.
- During all arm movement keep the shoulders down, away from the ears and the neck relaxed.
- Focus on squeezing your muscles on the way down and up during the movements, this creates a controlled movement.
- Keep your ribs toward the hips to engage the core, this will keep your back feeling safe and strong.
- For wide arm flys, the focus is your back muscles. Bend the knees, take the booty back and reach the chest forward slightly. As you lift the arms, squeeze the shoulder blades together.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This is a great class for you and bubba.
- If you ever feel like you need a rest, simply press pause!