You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your Chaturunga, elbows scrape the ribs as you lower, pull the belly button toward the back bone.
- For your Upward Facing Dog (Urdva Mukha Svanasana), ensure that when you glide through your knees stay off the Earth. You squeeze the butt and the shoulders stay down, away from the ears. Hands should be directly under your shoulders.
- For Chair Pose (Utkatasana), squeeze the inner thighs together, bend into the knees but keep the butt slightly tucked. If you can, arms are above the head, palms press, bring the biceps back toward the ears, gaze at the horizon.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- For all forward folds, you may need to take your feet a little wider.
- Skip all Chaturanga dips and up dogs, and hold in Downward Facing Dog instead (Emma shows this option).
- In Sun Salutation C, skip Astanga Namaskar (where chest and chin lowers).