You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- There are several variations of Booty lifts within this class.
- Focus on your rib to hip connection. Rather than flaring the ribs when you lift the booty, see if you can knit your ribs in, engaging your core.
- Depending whether your foot is flat, or on your tip toes, press whatever connects to the Earth down, engaging your booty, hamstring and quads.
- During the crunch and leg lift sequence, be sure to focus on keeping a neutral spine. That is, your nautral curve of the spine. If you feel too much movement in the spine, instead, focus on imprinting the spine.
- For Camel Pose (Ustrasana), ensure you focus on squeezing the booty and pressing the hips forward to take care of the lower back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- The Pilates sequence is great for you and bubba!
- Be sure to leave the crunch out. Carla has the option here, simply focus on the leg movements.
- During Twisted Reclined Pigeon, instead, simply place both soles of the feet on the Earth, mat distance apart. Slowly drop both knees to the left, hold and breathe, then slowly swap sides.
- For Paschimottanasana, take the legs a little further apart to allow space for bubba.