You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For all balancing moves you can hold onto a chair if you need.
- For Half Moon (Arda Chandrasana), ensure that there is a slight micro-bend in your standing/front leg. Focus on opening up that top hip.
- For Standing Splits try to keep the hips square. It’s not about how high the leg goes, it’s about how long and controlled the leg moves.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is great for you and bubba! There are just a few things to keep in mind!
- Thread the needle twist: instead of taking the arm under and twisting, simply lift it high and bring it back to the Earth.
- Forward folds: you may need to take the feet a little wider to make room for bubba.
- Lunges: when you bend and extend with fingertips on the Earth, you may need to take the front foot wider.