You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your knees/hip for comfort factor during All 4’s
- Set up your All 4’s right with your hands underneath the shoulders and knees directly underneath the hips. Keep the belly pulling in and up and try to minimize movement in the lower back.
- There’s always the option to come to your elbows if your wrists are sore in All 4’s.
- The Yoga section of this Fusion is really slow and stretchy, tune into the modifications and make it feel good for you.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Take the modification Carla shows during the Pilates sequence.
- During Supine Twist (extended leg across the body and then bent knee), instead of twisting the leg/knee across the body, simply place both soles of the feet on the Earth, mat distance apart. Slowly drop both knees to the left, hold and breathe, then slowly swap sides.
- Otherwise, this class is great for you!