You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Struggling with the Standing Splits balance? Take the option or hold onto a chair or the wall with the opposite hand (so if you’re moving the left leg, hold onto a chair with your right hand).
- For Standing Splits try to keep the hips square. It’s not about how high the leg goes, it’s about how long and controlled the leg moves.
- For All 4’s use a blanket under the knees for extra comfort. Set it up right with your hands underneath the shoulders and knees directly underneath the hips. Keep the belly pulling in and up and try to minimize movement in the lower back.
- For Dancing Thighs, your knees are 2 fist distance apart from each other, really focus on squeezing the booty!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Standing Splits: take the option or hold onto a chair or the wall with the opposite hand (so if you’re moving the left leg, hold onto a chair with your right hand).
- Plank: take the modification shown on your knees (you may not be able to draw the knee toward the nose, that’s ok, you can simply hold in Plank.