You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your warrior 1 (Virabhadrasana 1), ensure the feet are hip distance, rather than one in front of the other (think train tracks). Square your hips by pulling your back hip forward and your front hip back. Be sure to keep your back heel down on the Earth at a 45-degree angle, really press that back foot down into the Earth and squeeze the leg tight to create a strong foundation.F
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Forward Folds: take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart.
- Back Bend Ripple on belly: remain in all 4’s and move through cat/cow breath.
- Garland Pose (Malasana): you may need to keep the elbows on the knees and sit a little higher.
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottonasana): take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart.