You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For the arm movements, you can choose to kneel or sit cross-legged. If you’re sitting, make sure you sit on the edge of a cushion or a rolled up towel/blanket to tilt the pelvis slightly and elongate the spine.
- If you have some hand weights (or even tinned cans of food) feel free to add some weights to your arm workout BUT it’s still a workout without the weights, just be sure to really squeeze those muscles!
- Don’t forget during the entire abs section to pull your belly button to the backbone, abs are in, and keep that rib to hip connection!
- During the abs section of the workout, Carla shows some great options. When your legs are moving, you can choose to relax the head and shoulders on the ground and only move the legs.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Crunches: keep the head and shoulders on the ground, continue to move through the leg sequences.
- Leg Criss-Cross: keep the head and shoulders on the Earth, like the modification shown.
- Depending on how far along your pregnancy you are, you may be able to continue with reverse curls, otherwise, continue with toe taps.