You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Standing Splits try to keep the hips square. It’s not about how high the leg goes, it’s about how long and controlled the leg moves (there’s a great tutorial to watch inside the Studio library!).
- For your Warrior 2 (Virabhadrasana 2), your front knee is bent at 90-degrees, the knee is directly above the ankle and tracks over the toes, make sure it doesn’t sway in or out. Your back foot is on the Earth at a 45-degree angle and your press that foot away, strengthening the entire back leg, squeezing both booty cheeks. Your shoulders and hips are stacked, arms stretch out, parallel to the Earth.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- The class is great for you and bubba!
- Be sure to take the option for Standing Splits as Carla demonstrates.
- And of course, always feel free to pause the class and take a moment whenever you need.