You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During Active Squat in Yoga, focus on grounding the feet down and then extending the legs long, this will help you feel the explosiveness of the movement.
- During Bear Crouch in Pilates, ensure you feel rib to hip connection switched on, the belly button draws in and up. Although the movement is subtle, if you are holding in your core, this movement really works the abdominal area.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is perfect for you and bubba.
- During thread the needle, instead of twisting, continue moving through cat/cow breath.
- Be sure to take all the modifications shown when you need.