You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Wide Squat the knees bend and track over the toes. Almost feel like your pressing your knees out. The booty goes down and the chest stays upright. Press your feet into the Earth and squeeze your booty tight. Option to keep hands on hips.
- For the Narrow Squats make sure your feet are hip-width apart. Hands are on hips and shoulders are back and down. As above, press your feet into the Earth and squeeze your booty.
- For your Warrior 2 (Virabhadrasana 2), your front knee is bent at 90 degrees, the knee is directly above the ankle and tracks over the toes, make sure it doesn’t sway in or out. Your back foot is on the Earth at a 45 degree angle, press that foot away, strengthening the entire back leg, squeezing both booty cheeks. Your shoulders and hips are stacked.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- During the wide leg twists, you may not be able to reach the Earth, instead reach for the outside of your thigh and take a gentle open twist.
- Otherwise, this class is great for you and bubba, be sure to tune into your body and take a break when you need.