You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your knees/hip for comfort factor during All 4’s
- Set up your All 4’s right with your hands underneath the shoulders and knees directly underneath the hips. Keep the belly pulling in and up and try to minimize movement in the lower back.
- The focus is keeping stable, so really press the standing shin into the Earth and draw the shoulders away from the ears.
- There’s always the option to come to your elbows if your wrists are sore in All 4’s.
- When moving into the side work during All 4’s, focus on pressing the grounded forearm and shin into the Earth.
- Focus on keeping your movements controlled, rather than height.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This is a great class, although quite fast, so you may want to do one movement to every two of ours. Make it feel good for you and how you’re feeling today.
- During squats, rather than bringing fingertips to the Earth, keep your torso high.
- Stay on your knees during the small plank sequence, or rest in wide legged child’s pose.