You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For dancing thighs, really try to keep your chest up right.
- If you decide to dip the hips in plank, start by keeping the move small, and focus on keeping your belly engaged… ribs to hips!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- For C-Curve: skip this sequence and do some bicep curls on your knees instead.
- For Plank: take the options Carla shows.