You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For all 4s/hands and knees, place a blanket or towel under your knees for your extra comfort.
- Wrists should be directly under your shoulders and your knees directly underneath your hips. Especially when you add movement.
- Hold your shoulders back and down away from your ears and gaze down towards the ground to keep your neck aligned.
- For the butt lifts, lay on your back, bend your knees. Your ankles are under your knees, soles of the feet firmly press into the Earth.
- To check length, stretch your arms out long on the Earth, you should be able to just touch the back of your ankles with your fingertips.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- No modifications required for this class! Be sure to take it at your own pace and pause when you need.