You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For all squats, focus on pressing your heels into the Earth, squeezing the booty and keeping the shoulders back.
- For hip swings, stay low in the knees and try to isolate the movement as much as possible. Bring your hip toward your elbow, crunch the side body!
- For shoulder flies and bent over rows, stick your booty back in space, bending forward from the hips. Belly pulls in and up to stabilise the lower back. With your upward movement, draw the shoulder blades together.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is great for you and bubba! Ensure you check in with yourself and take a wide knee Child’s Pose if you need a break.
- You may need to skip the side body crunches, where we bring the knee to the elbow. Instead, you can stick to the first option of simply extending the leg long to the side.