You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- This flow is slow, take your time to move into each posture.
- For Janu Sirsana (head to knee forward fold), focus on squaring the hips and shoulders to the long leg.
- When we open up for the lateral bend, focus on shining your heart to the sky, rather than reaching for the toes.
- For Camel Pose (Ustrasana), ensure you focus on squeezing the booty and pressing the hips forward to take care of the lower back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is perfect for you and bubba.
- Modify Janu Sirsana, by sitting on a folded blanket, rather than folding over the thigh, you can fold through centre.
- For Camel (Ustrasana), go slow, focus on squeezing the booty and only bend back if you feel safe. Otherwise, simply stay kneeling and gaze up to the sky.