You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your Plank position, the hands are under the shoulders and you take the feet behind you, making one straight line from head to heels. Really press the heels back, taking the bend out of the knee, this will switch on the legs and booty. Belly pulls in and up.
- For Leg Lifts and Lowers, keep a neutral spine, so you’re not imprinting the spine onto the floor, you keep just a small gap between the lower back and the Earth. Really pull the belly button toward the back bone.
- For Crunches, ensure that you are trying to move your ribs toward your hips, while pulling the belly button in and up toward the backbone. Gaze where the wall meets the roof when you crunch. Rather than going higher, focus on your technique and feeling stable. Keep the elbows away from the ears and the neck long by gently tucking the chin.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Skip the crunch sequence or you can hop onto your knees and do your own quick arm sequence (think bicep curls, and shoulder presses!).