You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your Plank position, the hands are under the shoulders and you take the feet behind you, making one straight line from head to heels. Really press the heels back, taking the bend out of the knee, this will switch on the legs and booty. Belly pulls in and up.
- For Leg Lifts and Lowers, keep a neutral spine, so you’re not imprinting the spine onto the floor, you keep just a small gap between the lower back and the Earth. Really pull the belly button toward the back bone.
- For Crunches, ensure that you are trying to move your ribs toward your hips, while pulling the belly button in and up toward the backbone. Gaze where the wall meets the roof when you crunch. Rather than going higher, focus on your technique and feeling stable. Keep the elbows away from the ears and the neck long by gently tucking the chin.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- When we move into the crunch sequence, stick with leg movements only. This means leaving out any crunching movement. You can instead do alternative toe taps from table top. Otherwise, you can hop onto your knees and do your own quick arm sequence (think bicep curls, and shoulder presses!).