You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Dancing Thighs, your knees are 2 fist distance apart from each other, really focus on squeezing the booty, bringing ribs towards the hips and keeping the shoulders back.
- Rather than bringing the chest forward, see if you can keep the spine straight when lowering the booty and the heart open.
- For pelvis tucks, focus on the forward movement. It’s a movement from a neutral spine to tucking the pelvis. Try to minimise extending the spine back into an anterior tilt.
- When we move through to 3-legged dog, keep the hips square. If you can, bring the foot forward in one movement… but feel free to use your hand to help pull your foot through, or even take 2 little steps. Eventually, with consistent practice, you will be able to do this unassisted.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- You may need to slow the flow down slightly for Yoga, go at your own pace. Perhaps you do one to every two of our lunges.
- For seated Forward Fold take your legs a little wider to make room for baby and bend the knees as much as you need.
- Rather than rolling forward and around during Double Pigeon, simply hold the stretch.