You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Side Plank and when you open up from All 4’s into side work, ensure your grounded hand is directly under your shoulder.
- For Side Plank your feet are stacked, staggered (or take the option) and there should be one straight line from head, to hips to heels.
- During All 4’s the most important thing is that you feel stable, think length of the leg, rather than height. Keep your abs drawing in and up and your hips square.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is perfect for you and bubba, we recommend you take the modifications shown during the class.