You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During Pilates, use a chair or bench to keep you stable.
- The most important thing to remember is that it’s not about height, it’s about length and control of the movement. Make it smaller if you need to really ensure you keep that rib to hip connection.
- During Yoga, it’s a fast little flow, rather than thinking too much just try to flow with your breath!
- During high lunge, keep that back leg strong and your feet on train tracks to help with balance.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is perfect for you and bubba, be sure to take note of the modifications and take a break whenever you need.