I am Centered Fusion will create balance in your body and your breath. Begin with an epic standing Pilates sequence to challenge your center of balance and engage your core. Finishing off with a visit to bliss town where you’ll experience the most grounding Yoga flow to neutralise your spine and stretch the center of your amazing body! 32 minutes of Merry magic!
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- If you need, use a chair to help you balance.
- For the standing sequence, bring a microbend to the standing leg and keep your hips level and square.
- For Pigeon, focus on squaring the hips and sinking them down low toward the ground. If you need, you can take both knees at 90 degree bends to ease the stretch. If you’re looking for more support in that front booty, place a rolled up blanket underneath.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- The Pilates sequence is great for you, if you need, hold onto a chair for extra balance.
- For Child’s Pose take the knees wide and skip the twist.
- For Pigeon, skip the twist and simply hold the stretch.
- For the seated forward fold, take the legs wider than the hips to allow space for baby.
- For Arda Matsyendrasana (seated twist), twist the opposite way to the bent thigh, this will be an open twist, you may also want to extend the bottom leg.