Kick It Pilates is 16 minutes of heart racing fun! Get ready for knee lifts, leg kicks and wide squats! This class will transform your body and get you out of that comfort zone and into the magic zone. Finish off with a bonus Plank and Down Dog sequence and you have a killer workout!
- When you begin to dip and lift on your tip toes, press the ball of your foot into the Earth and the heel of the opposite foot.
- When lifting and lowering the heels keep the booty low.
- When you’re Planking, make sure your hands and fingers are planted on the ground, directly under the shoulders, press into the ground and at the same time micro bend the elbows so you do not lock out the joint.
- There should be one straight line from head to heels, the butt isn’t too high creating a ‘V’, but be careful to not let the booty sink.
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is great for you and baby!
- Take the less challenging option that Carla shows for Plank position and Down Dog.